Do you hold any positions outside the clinic?
Member of the Steering Committee from 2003 to present for the Alberta Bone & Joint Institute
What did you study and where?
- Attended the University of Alberta starting in 1974 in the Faculty of Science
- Obtained a Medical Degree from the University of Alberta in 1980
- Completed a two year family practice residency at the Royal Alexandra Hospital in Edmonton
- Obtained his certificate from the College of Family Medicine of Canada in 1982
- Started an orthopedic surgery residency at the University of Alberta in 1982 and obtained a Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada in 1986
- Sports Medicine Fellowship from 1987-1989 with Dr. Robert Jackson in Toronto
- Completed a Masters of Science Degree at the University of Toronto (thesis title: “The Calibration of a spatial linkage electrogoniometer.”)
Do you any specific research interests & publications?
- Active participant in the orthopaedic academic community involved in multiple ongoing research projects as principal or co-investigator.