Passport to Education/Youth Options (BC)

British Columbia (BC) students attending the University of Alberta will be required to pay the tuition in full for the first term. Once the fall term tuition is paid (or the winter term if you start your studies in January), you may print a receipt from Bear Tracks (Bear Tracks-Account Details and Receipts-select term-select the print receipt), and mail the receipt and the "Passport to Education" to BC as per instructions provided on the documents. The amount of your "Passport to Education" will be mailed to you from the BC government.