Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Food Science, Honors Program
- Earn a specialized, research intensive education;
- Prepare for graduate school.
- Complete an undergraduate thesis with the supervision of a professor.
- Select a major in either Nutrition or Food Science.
Please note that honors programs are not direct-entry. All applicants are required to complete some post-secondary pre-professional learning. Please review the admission requirements for more information.
Some of the popular courses in the program include Food Microbiology, Clinical Nutrition and Foodborne Pathogens.
Browse through the food science or nutrition course listings for more options available to you. Please visit the Faculty's course listing and descriptions for more information about each course.
Possible Graduate Programs
There is post-graduate studies available in the following areas:
- Animal Science
- Bioresource and Food Engineering
- Bioreource Technology
- Food Science and Technology
- Nutrition and Metabolism