CALL US TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT: 780-407-5160
Physiotherapy & Massage Therapy
Appointments can be booked over the phone or in person. A doctor’s referral is not required. Patients are encouraged to check with their supplemental health insurance provider to determine if a referral is required for cost reimbursement.
Appointments are available Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Inform the receptionist if your injury is related to a motor vehicle accident or a work place accident, or if you have had a recent fracture or surgery.
Things to remember:
- Bring a comfortable pair of shorts, t-shirt and a sports bra (for females) as well as your Alberta Health Care card to your first appointment.
- Arrive 10 - 15 minutes prior to the time of your first appointment to permit registration and completion of any necessary forms, or you can pre-register by printing and completing the applicable forms, located on the right.
Sport and Exercise Medicine Physician
Appointments are available by medical referral; usually from your family physician. Staff and students at the U of A can obtain a referral from a physician at the University Health Centre. Your doctor's office must fax our referral form to (780) 407-5667. Appointments are available Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Things to remember:
- Bring shorts if you are being seen for a lower body injury
- Bring a sports bra (females) and a sleeveless shirt for upper body
- Bring your Alberta or other provincial health care card with you.
If you would like to pre-register for your appointment please print and complete the New Patient Registration Form.
All medical referrals to Orthopedic Surgeons must be sent directly to their main offices for triage.
Orthotic & Brace Services
Self-referrals are accepted; however, referrals by a health-care professional may be required for health care coverage. Appointments can be made for Thursday mornings.