Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
The Bachelor of Science in Agriculture is a four-year interactive degree program that will prepare you for a successful career in a range of agriculture specialties. As a student in this program, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn the biology of plants and/or animals and the role of biotechnology in society.
- Explore environmentally sustainable approaches to manage land used for the production of food, clothing, fuel and other consumer products.
- Develop hands-on skills through an extensive network of plant and animal research facilities.
- Apply your knowledge and skills while completing real-world projects and case studies that examine issues faced by industry, government and environmental organizations.
- Become a Professional Agrologist (P.Ag.) after you graduate.
With four majors to choose from, you can personalize the degree for your interests.