Bachelor of Science in Environmental and Conservation Sciences
Leave a lasting mark on the environment with this four-year degree program. As a student, you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop solutions for environmental issues such as conservation of land, water and biodiversity or adaptation to climate change.
- Explore how interactions between science, society and the economy influence environmental management decisions.
- Participate in a three-week field school where you spend every day outside, learning by doing.
- Apply your knowledge and skills while completing a fourth-year project-based capstone course that examines issues faced by industry, government and environmental organizations.
- Join the Agrology profession (Alberta Institute of Agrologists) and take a leadership role as a professional agrologist in Alberta.
Tailor your degree to your interests by choosing one of the following majors: