Bachelor of Science in Human Ecology, Major in Family Science
Develop a career building families and communities with a major in family ecology. Students have the opportunity to:
- Learn about family strengths, issues and intervention techniques across the life span.
- Develop understanding and skills in areas like family relations, community development, sexuality and aging.
- Gain expertise in individual development within social, political, economic and cultural environments.
- Complete a 200-hour practicum to gain professional experience and put your knowledge to the test.
- Become a Professional Human Ecologist (P.HEc) after graduation.
Some of the most popular course in this stream include Human Sexuality, Interviewing & Counselling and Program Planning & Evaluation.
Please visit the Faculty's course listing and descriptions for more information about each course.