Program and Certificate Templates

Program changes require approval at various University Governance committees and from the government and/or Campus Alberta Quality Council (CAQC).

All Government of Alberta templates and internal University of Alberta templates can be found on the Program Changes and Approval page of the Office of the Provost's website.