Education Abroad Programs


Take courses at a partner university. Can either be for a fall semester, winter semester or a full year.

A work placement with a private company, business or organization, or sometimes a research placement at a university. Usually 4-8 months.

Summer Program/Short Term Study
A cohort program that can include various activities: coursework, internship, fieldwork etc. Only during the summer, ranging from a few weeks to up to four months.

Faculty-Led Program
A cohort program led by a faculty member; can include a study tour, coursework and/or fieldwork.