Education Abroad Advising

We are here to help! Online advising services are currently available to all students.

If you would like to meet with an advisor, please book an appointment.

Book an appointment here

Please email the respective advisor for any questions you have: 

Risk Management & Scholarship Coordinator - - Markus advises on Monday afternoons

Exchange Programs (Fall/Winter terms) Coordinator - - Michal advises on Tuesdays

Short term virtual, Summer, & e3 Program Coordinator - - Emilia advises on Wednesdays

International & Virtual Internship Coordinator - - Ciara advises on Thursdays

For General Education Abroad Inquiries Email:

Office and Mailing Address: 

Education Abroad Program

University of Alberta International

142 TELUS Centre

87 Ave & 111 St.

University of Alberta

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6G 2R3


Go Abroad Newsletter

Keep up to date on UAlberta abroad program deadlines and learn about external opportunities. Subscribe to our newsletter.

Note: Newsletter content may include information about paid programs, events, contests and promotional offers from the University of Alberta.


Faculty & Staff

Please feel free to contact the Education Abroad Program for help in advising UAlberta students going abroad. If you're interested in developing a new program, contact our University of Alberta International RelationsTeam.