UGo Travel Registry

For students and staff planning for University-related travel, such as education abroad program leaders planning for programs abroad, please refer to the University of Alberta's Off-Campus Activity and Travel Policy here.

Before leaving Alberta, students and staff are required to register with

In the event of an emergency or crisis situation while overseas, this information will help both the University of Alberta and the Government of Canada obtain knowledge of:

  • Where you are located
  • How to get in contact with you
  • How we can be of assistance to you
  • Your emergency contact information

Emergency Contact - Students are also required to provide an emergency contact in their online application account before going abroad.