Canadian study permit example

A Canadian Study Permit

Study Permit

Should you be studying in Canada for more than six months, you need a valid study permit during your studies. You are responsible for ensuring your study permit is valid at all times.

Work Permit

Should you intend to work in Canada while studying, you'll need to prepare by getting a work permit.

Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) and Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)

Depending on your home country, you'll need either a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) or Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to enter Canada. Check the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada website to find out which category you fall under, and then click on the appropriate button below for further information.