Academic Requirements for students going to Yonsei University:
- A grade point average of 3.0 on the 4.0 scale, based on your most recent two years of academic study (or equivalent)
- A Master’s degree with a thesis in a related discipline
Additional Requirements for students going to Yonsei University
- Contact Justin Jeon, the designated faculty contact from Yonsei University
- Identify and contact an academic supervisor at Yonsei University
- Students who wish to take part in the Dual Doctoral Program must speak with their academic supervisor at the University of Alberta before beginning the application process.
- In order to participate in this opportunity, students must first be admitted into a doctoral program in the Faculty of Kinesiology, Sport, and Recreation at the University of Alberta.
- Dual Degree students will pay the tuition and fees of the institution at which they are studying at the given time.
- Dual Degree students must spend at least two academic terms at the University of Alberta before attending Yonsei University. Dual Degree students must also spend at least two academic terms at Yonsei University. The terms at Yonsei University do not have to be consecutive.
- Every student must have a supervisor at each institution while in the Dual Degree Program.