Are you a researcher who embraces and facilitates engaged scholarship by working closely with communities? Do you strive to address public health problems and societal questions that impact health, well-being and sustainability? Are you passionate about working collaboratively to achieve collective impact?
Centre scientists support Canadians in helping their communities achieve their healthiest potential by:
- facilitating access to necessary data and tools,
- mobilizing research evidence,
- harnessing scientific and experiential (practice and community-based) knowledge,
- building or enhancing supportive environments, and
- working collaboratively to achieve collective impact.
If this sounds like you, submit your request to be involved as a Centre scientist. Centre scientist memberships are renewed biennially in September. The next renewal date is September 2020 for all Centre scientists.