Students enrolled in a full-time undergraduate program at another university may apply to spend one term or academic year at the University of Alberta as a Visiting Student.
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be eligible:
- You must be registered in a degree program at your home institution.
- Your home institution must provide a letter of permission.
- You must complete a minimum of 24 credits at your home institution.
- You must present English Language Proficiency.
- You must present satisfactory academic standing.
Please consult the Academic Calendar for more information on these requirements.
If you would like to come to the Faculty of Agricultural, Life & Environmental Sciences to complete a full University of Alberta degree, please review the transfer student admission requirements of our degree programs.