Bachelor of Science in Agriculture | Major in Animal Science
This program offers you the research skills and knowledge needed to succeed in a range of livestock and agriculture fields.
As a student, you will have the opportunity to:
- Become an expert in livestock studies including dairy, swine, beef and poultry.
- Gain experience in animal physiology, genetics, biochemistry, nutrition and behaviour.
- Test your knowledge in the faculty’s animal research facilities.
- Apply your knowledge to solve real-world problems in animal production systems.
- Become a Professional Agrologist (P.Ag.) once you graduate.