Bachelor of Science in Forest Business Management
Prepare yourself for a career in the business of forestry. This program is offered jointly by the Faculty of Agricultural, Life and Environmental Sciences and the Alberta School of Business.
During this four-year degree program, students will have the opportunity to:
- Become a Registered Professional Forester (RPF) after graduation.
- Prepare for a management career in the forest industry.
- Take courses from within our faculty and within the Alberta School of Business.
- Participate in a three-week field school where you will learn first-hand about forestry operations and develop your technical skills through hands-on learning.
- Apply classroom knowledge to real-world challenges in forest and land management.
- Develop the abilities required of foresters and business professionals.
- Students are encouraged to participate in the School of Business Co-op Program.
Please note that this is not a direct-entry program. All applicants are required to complete some post-secondary pre-professional learning. Please review the admission requirements for more information.