Bachelor of Science in Forest Business Management
Prepare yourself for a career in the business of forestry. This program is offered jointly by the Faculty of Agricultural, Life and Environmental Sciences and the Alberta School of Business.
During this four-year degree program, students will have the opportunity to:
- Become a Registered Professional Forester (RPF) after graduation.
- Prepare for a management career in the forest industry.
- Take courses from within our faculty and within the Alberta School of Business.
- Participate in a three-week field school where you will learn first-hand about forestry operations and develop your technical skills through hands-on learning.
- Apply classroom knowledge to real-world challenges in forest and land management.
- Develop the abilities required of foresters and business professionals.
- Students are encouraged to participate in the School of Business Co-op Program.
Please note that this is not a direct-entry program. All applicants are required to complete some post-secondary pre-professional learning. Please review the admission requirements for more information.
Some of the most popular courses in this degree program are Economics of Forestry, Forest Operations and Forest Resources Management.
For more options, please review our program course listing. Please visit the Faculty's course listing and descriptions for more information about each course.