Bachelor of Science in Human Ecology
Build a career in human ecology with this four-year degree program. As you progress through your program, you will have the opportunity to:
- Help individuals, families and communities reach their full potential.
- Understand the social, political, economic and cultural context of family and community life.
- Examine the creative, technical, historical, cultural, and applied aspects of clothing and textiles and interiors.
- Focus on issues of fashion sustainability related to the production and consumption of textiles and clothing.
- Participate in a 200-hour Practicum Placement, turning your classroom learning into real world experience.
- Become a Professional Human Ecologist (P.HEc.) once you graduate.
Customize your degree with one of the following majors:
What can you do with your degree?