Incentive Awards

The University has two "incentive" awards provided to master's and doctoral students who receive eligible major scholarships:

Walter H. Johns Graduate Fellowship - Provided to students who receive major master's Social Science and Human Research Council (SSHRC) or Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) awards.

President's Doctoral Prize of Distinction - Provided in year 1 of a major doctoral scholarship (CIHR and SSHRC) and includes tuition fees in each remaining year of scholarship.