Pharmacology is the study of the way in which chemical substances affect living organisms.
Our degree program covers four main areas:
1. Pharmacodynamics: the study of the effects of drugs on the events and processes that occur in living things.
2. Pharmacokinetics: the study of the processes which limit the duration or action of drugs.
3. Toxicology: the study of the mechanisms by which chemicals cause harm to organizations
4. And finally, the use and abuse of drugs in society
- High school admission to Pharmacology
- Transfer to Pharmacology (See Admission Chart 7)
- More information on Pharmacology