Bachelor of Science in Agriculture | Major in Crop Sciences
Become a leader in the agricultural industry with a major in crop sciences. As a student in this program, you will have the opportunity to:
- Become an expert in plant growth, soils and factors affecting crop production.
- Study cutting-edge research and application of breeding, production and biotechnology techniques.
- Test your knowledge and skills in our labs and outdoor research facilities.
- Develop your ability to respond to economic situations, market demands, environmental constraints and societal expectations.
- Become a Professional Agrologist (P.Ag.) once you graduate.