Bachelor of Science in Agriculture, Major in Crop Sciences
Become a leader in the agricultural industry with a major in crop sciences. As a student in this program, you will have the opportunity to:
- Become an expert in plant growth, soils and factors affecting crop production.
- Study cutting-edge research and application of breeding, production and biotechnology techniques.
- Test your knowledge and skills in our labs and outdoor research facilities.
- Develop your ability to respond to economic situations, market demands, environmental constraints and societal expectations.
- Become a Professional Agrologist (P.Ag.) once you graduate.
Some of our most popular courses in this major include Principles of Plant Pathology, Invasive Alien Plants and Forage Crops.
Browse our program course listing for more options. Please visit the Faculty's course listing and descriptions for more information about each course.