Student Services

The Student Services Coordinator and Student Advisors from the Undergraduate Student Services office can advise you on specific inquiries you may have about your program and academic record. Specifically, Student Services staff can assist you with:

Undergraduate Advising

  • Program planning
  • Obtaining a copy of your program 'checksheet'
  • Requesting permission to register as a visiting student at another institution
  • Deferring a final exam
  • Advising on Approved Program Electives (APEs)
  • Transfer credit questions
  • Changing your major or minor
  • Preparing for convocation/graduation

 Please note that many of the above questions can be answered via email or at the front desk by the Student Services Coordinator.