Visiting Students

Students who are registered in a graduate degree program at another university or college and wish to take one or more courses for transfer credit toward their degree program can apply as a Visiting Student. Students must complete an Application for Visiting Graduate Student form and submit it to department along with a letter of permission from the Dean of Graduate Studies from their home institution. The application form must state the specific courses(s) to be taken.

Please contact the Department for the application form or further inquiries.