Preceptors are the heart of our pharmacy program. Your contributions advance the education of University of Alberta students and ensure they become professionals. The Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences provides many tools, resources, training and benefits to help prepare you for being a preceptor and support your role.
- Review Become A Preceptor details and complete the online Preceptor Enrollment Form
- Login to CORE ELMS (login credentials will be emailed to you)
- Add a practice site description in CORE ELMS under Profile Information
- Complete the Student Placement Agreement (for non-AHS/Covenant Health Sites)
- Complete training
- Complete the online application to request U of A library access before your student(s) arrive
- Confirm availability annually when you receive the Call For Offer (CFO) email from the faculty (for non-AHs/Covenant Health Sites)