The purpose of this scholarship is to recruit superior students at the MSc level in the School of Public Health. This scholarship will provide support for one year, non- renewable, and is open to both domestic and international nominees.
$15,000 (2 scholarships available)
International applicants who are awarded a scholarship will also receive an additional $3,000-$5,000 to pay out the differential fees and/or settlement costs.
- be admitted into an MSc program in the School of Public Health starting in the Fall term (September);
- satisfy all the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR) minimum admission requirements;
- have an admission GPA of at least 3.7/4.0;
- be registered full-time during the tenure of the award.
Program directors in the School of Public Health will:
- nominate a maximum of three candidates from each specialization for the coming Fall Term admission;
- provide each nominee’s full name (first and last names);
- provide the supervisor’s assessment of each nominee (maximum of two pages), that includes the individual’s past academic and scholarly accomplishments, strengths and research potential, and a
- general comparison of the individual’s rank and standing relative to other nominees recommended for admission;
- provide the reason(s) why support funding cannot be provided by the supervisor for the first year;
- provide the criteria that was used to define an excellent academic student.
All Nominations should be submitted to Graduate Programs Administrator, Office of Educational Programs, by email to email@example.com
Attention: Public Health Distinction Scholarship
Deadline: All documents must be submitted to the School of Public Health no later than 4:00 p.m. on March 31.