- All Canadian Applications will be processed through CaRMS
Please apply directly through CaRMS
- All foreign applicants, please follow the process below
Please submit completed applications to:
Dr. Craig Butler
c/o Melissa Peters
Director, Residency Training Program
Division of Cardiology
WMC 2C2, 8440 - 112 Street
University of Alberta Hospital
Edmonton, Alberta T6G 2B7
Complete Application Checklist:
- Current CV
- Three reference letters (including one from your current Program Director)
- English Language Proficiency documents required for CPSA registration listed here (please review as the requirements have recently changed)
Please submit all applications electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. (N.B. Only complete applications will be considered)
Foreign Application Deadline: August 22, 2018
National Interview Day: October 04, 2018
On-site interviews: September 28, 2018
- Applicants who will be attending National Interview Days in Toronto, Ontario on Thursday, October 4, and Friday, October 5, 2018, are required to complete the 2018 National Interview Day Registration Form http://www.ubccardio.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Natl-Interview-Registration-Form2018.pdf and submit to Annamaria Oliveri email@example.com by Thursday, September 13, 2018. Interview schedules will be distributed to applicants and programs the week of September 17, 2018. Please note attending applicants must be available to interview on both dates from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm inclusive; however, University of Alberta interviews will be conducted on only October 4.
- Applicants who will be attending on-site interviews in Edmonton, Alberta on Friday, September 28, 2018, are required to register with the Cardiology Residency Program Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org by September 14, 2018.
- We thank all applicants for their interest in the Division of Cardiology Residency Training Program.