- All Canadian Applications will be processed through CaRMS
Please apply directly through CaRMS
- All foreign applicants, please follow the process below
Please submit completed applications to:
Dr. Craig Butler
c/o Melissa Peters
Director, Residency Training Program
Division of Cardiology
WMC 2C2, 8440 - 112 Street
University of Alberta Hospital
Edmonton, Alberta T6G 2B7
Complete Application Checklist:
- Current CV
- Three reference letters (including one from your current Program Director)
- English Language Proficiency documents required for CPSA registration listed here (please review as the requirements have recently changed)
Please submit all applications electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. (N.B. Only complete applications will be considered)
Foreign Application Deadline: August 26, 2019
National Interview Day: September 26, 2019
On-site interviews: September 20,2019
- Applicants who will be attending National Interviews Days in Toronto on Thursday, September 26, and Friday, September 27, 2019, are to request a National Interview Registration Form from Liz Pimentel PimentelL@smh.ca and return the completed form to her by Wednesday, September 4, 2019. Interview schedules will be distributed to applicants and programs the week of September 9, 2019. Please note attending applicants must be available to interview on both dates from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm inclusive; however, University of Alberta interviews will be conducted on September 26 only.
- Applicants attending on-site interviews in Edmonton, Alberta, on Friday, September 20, 2019, are required to register with the Cardiology Residency Program Coordinator Melissa Peters email@example.com by Friday, September 13, 2019.
- We thank all applicants for their interest in the Division of Cardiology Residency Training Program.