One-to-One Tea Time Host
Main Focus: meet with students weekly on campus on an individual basis over a free drink and a conversation.
- Using supportive listening skills to support students in meaningful ways
- Willing to discuss a range of topics (e.g., exam stress, English conversation, questions about campus, Pokemon Go, and everything in between)
- Referring students to appropriate supports and debriefing with Unitea support staff (as needed)
- Tracking individual conversations committee work, and other activities
- Participating in committee activities
- Attending Unitea program and committee meetings
We thank all who have applied or shown interest, however we are no longer accepting applications for the 2019/2020 academic year.