The research in the Soft Matter & Interfaces Research Group is collaborative and interdisciplinary. The areas span from colloid and interface sciences and engineering, physics of fluids to advanced materials. Current topics include:
- Formation and properties of micro-/nano- scale bubbles and droplets
- Chemical reactions of nanodroplets
- (De-)wetting of liquid on complex surfaces
- Evaporation in multicomponent systems
- Dilution-triggered microphase separation
- Functional surface microstructures for solar harvesting
Keywords: Soft Matter, Interfaces, Wetting, Oil Sands, Liquid-liquid microextraction, Nanoprecipitation, Evaporation, Atomic Force Microscopy, Confocal Microscopy.