Policies & Procedures

Managing Online Assessments

Should you encounter any technical challenges with your final assessments, the university has put together recommended actions for students to take, prior to and/or during online assessments, so that you are prepared to respond in the event of an unexpected technical issue. Please contact your instructor in advance if you have questions about any online assessments.

Learn More


Undergraduate Program Procedures

Course Withdrawals

Undergraduate Students can now withdraw from courses in Bear Tracks. Dropping a course after the Registration Deadline is a withdrawal and is maintained on your academic record.

How to Withdraw From a Class

Letters of Completion and Proof of Graduation

To request a Letter of Completion or Proof of Graduation email us after all of your final grades have become available on Bear Tracks. Please include your full name and student ID number in your email request. 

Email Us

Program Changes

You have the opportunity to change your Major and/or Minor three times a year: during the month of September, January, and May. Requests will be processed 2 to 3 weeks after form submission. You will receive an email once your change has been completed. 

Change Your Major/Minor

Academic Policies