Graduate Student Assistantship Collective Agreement


Are you covered under the CA and have questions or concerns?

You can e-mail the GSA Vice-President Labour: with a copy to the GSA Associate Director:


For problems outside the CA, the GSA has advocated for a full-time Graduate Student Ombudsperson (, tel: 780-492-4689). You can also contact FGSR.

For additional information about the Student Ombudservice you can visit their website at: