Are you passionate about art, science, culture and human history? Considering a career in museums? Volunteer for the University of Alberta Museums!
The UAlberta Museums is a distributed network of museums, some of which have volunteer programs, many others do not. The University of Alberta Museums volunteer program is coordinated by Museums and Collections Services and complements what currently exists on campus and helps to create standard practices and match potential volunteers with opportunities.
Museums and Collections Services operates a campus-wide volunteer program to help match potential volunteers with opportunities at the U of A Museums.
We thank you for your interest, but we are unable to accept unsolicited applications.
University of Alberta Museums
The application deadline for all positions is midnight, Sunday April 22, 2018.
How to apply
Applications must include the following:
- A completed U of A Museums Volunteer application form [PDF]
- A curriculum vitae
- A maximum one page statement of interest that identifies:
- a specific volunteer opportunity as listed above and outlines how the applicant meets the qualifications of the position.
- any relevant skills, interests or hobbies you may have.
- why you want to volunteer at the U of A Museums.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the University of Alberta Museums!