Bachelor of Science in Nutrition & Food Science, General Program
Bring the best of nutrition and food science into your career. Through this program, you can complete the pre-requisites for any of our more specialized degrees or earn the four-year degree. As a student, you will:
- Earn a diverse education in both nutrition and food science.
- Gain a working knowledge of the fundamentals of nutritional science, food manufacturing, preservation, storage and distribution.
- Learn how biology, behaviour, physiology and other applied sciences play a role in nutrition and food science.
- Become qualified for a career in public or private enterprises that can range from nutrition-lifestyle management to the quality assurance in the agriculture-food industry.
- Food Marketing
- Food Policy
- Food Safety & Quality
- Food Service Management
- Human Ecology
- Nutrition Communication & Education
- Global Health
- Physical Activity
This program's most popular courses include Nutrition Across the Lifespan, Sports Nutrition, Nutrition Communication & Education.
Browse our program course listing for other programs you can select during your education. Please visit the Faculty's course listing and descriptions for more information about each course.