Information below is adapted from manufacturer’s product information
Ritter 230 Universal Power Procedures Table (21)
The Ritter 230 helps make exam and procedure rooms more efficient and safe, allowing for a better overall healthcare experience for patients.
- A wide patient-support surface accommodates all types of patients
- Powered multi-positioning capabilities allow for easy patient positioning with the touch of a button
- A wide range of options and accessories are available to help customize your table for your specific clinical needs
Ritter 244 Barrier-Free Bariatric Power Treatment Table (3)
The Ritter 244 provides accessibility and dignity for patients while promoting safety, and efficient patient care for health care providers. With an 385 kg (850 lb) weight capacity this table can lift special needs patients safely, time and time again. With a 45 cm (18”) low height, the Ritter 244 can move special needs patients onto and off the treatment table safely and with minimal assistance from health care providers.
- Power height, back and tilt
- Reverse trendelenburg
- 385 kg (850 lb) patient weight capacity
- 46 cm to 86 cm (18" to 34") seat height adjustment
- 81cm (32") wide seat
- Hand control standard
- Meets UL 60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1-M90
Hill-Rom Total Care Bariatric Plus Therapy Hospital bed (1)
With unmatched versatility designed to keep patients comfortable and confident, the TotalCare® Bariatric Plus Bed helps practitioners provide effective care. From protecting your patient's skin, to helping you do your job, to getting your patients moving, the TotalCare® Bariatric Plus bed offers easy to use integrated features to help you deliver better care without compromising your patient's dignity. No matter the need -- from the ICU to post-operative recovery, the TotalCare® Bariatric Plus bed offers a solutionlink.
- Point-of-Care® siderail controls
- Color touch screen Graphic Caregiver Interface (GCI)
- 227 kg (500 lb) patient weight capacity
- 48 cm to 96 cm (19" to 38") sleep deck to the floor adjustment
- 100 cm (40") Maximum overall width
- Head-of-Bed alarms (30°/45°)
- Head and Trendelenburg angle indicators
- Bed exit
- Battery backup
- In-bed scale
- Radiolucent sleep deck
- FlexAfoot™ mechanism
- Meets UL 60601-1
Stryker S3 MedSurg Bed (2)
Designed with an intermediate support position that allows patients to help themselves enter or exit the bed—helping reduce the risk of falls and the risk of injury to the caregiver
- iBed Awareness
Monitors local bed status information and alerts caregivers visually, audibly or remotely if preset parameters are compromised
- Open Architecture Platform
By providing better bedside data and greater flexibility to connect, you can improve care efficiencies to help prevent adverse events. Our open architecture approach reduces your cost of ownership and gives you the freedom to build a custom solution.
- StayPut Bed Frame Technology
The movement of the Stryker-exclusive StayPut Bed Frame maintains the relative location of the patient when the head of the bed is raised. This helps reduce the need for patient repositioning once the bed adjustment is made.
- Reduced Patient Falls
Patients also remain in close proximity to bedside belongings as the bed is articulated, helping to reduce the risk of patient falls when paired with clinical best practices.
Stryker MedSurg Bed Model FL23SE Electric (2)
- Side Rails: Full-length siderails with painted finish
- Low Bed Height: 30.5 cm (12”) promotes proper patient positioning for safe entry and exit
- Lock and Steer System: Centrally Located
- Battery Backup: for continued power during transport