A transcript is an official copy of your academic record. It lists all courses successfully and unsuccessfully completed, all courses that were withdrawn, as well as every year that you have attended, including both undergraduate and graduate studies, as applicable.

Note: Requesting separate transcripts of your undergraduate and graduate careers is not possible.

Official transcripts

Request an Official Transcript if you need to provide evidence of your University of Alberta academic record to another educational institution, for employment, or to apply for scholarships or bursaries.

Request an official transcript

Unofficial transcripts

An Unofficial Transcript cannot be used in place of an Official Transcript, but can be used for some types of employment applications, and can also be helpful in planning your registration. Unofficial transcripts are available to current and former students who were in attendance in Fall 2002 or later and have retained Bear Tracks access.
Access unofficial transcripts

Winter 2020 Cr/NC Grading

A sample of a transcript including Cr/NC grades as related to Winter 2020 grading is available here.

Official statements

Official Statements of your final grades are also available in Bear Tracks. This allows you to view your final grades for a current term before your Statement of Results are available. See Grade Results and Statements for more information.

Alternatively, if you need a certificate of registration, you should refer to Verification Documents.