Confirmation of Enrolment Forms

The Student Service Centre can assist you in completing a variety of forms requiring confirmation of enrolment. Click on the dropdown below to see examples:

Types of Confirmation of Enrolment forms

Allianz Education Funds
BC Appendix 3
Newfoundland Labrador Program Cost Form
NWT Student Financial Assistance Form D-Student enrolment Form
Ontario OSAP Program Information Form
Program Information forms
Saskatchewan Health Student Certificate
Saskatchewan Student Financial Assistance Program Information Form
Syncrude - Higher Education Awards Program

If you require a Confirmation of Enrolment for student loan purposes, please refer to Student Loans.

Graduate students: contact Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research to complete your forms.

How to complete your Confirmation-of-Enrolment form

Submit your form through our Form Submission page

You can submit an electronic copy of the form you need completed through our Student Service Portal. For more information and instructions, please see the portal itself. 

Mail or fax

Confirmation-of-Enrolment forms can be mailed or faxed to the Student Service Centre, accompanied by a cover letter with instructions.

Instructions should include your signature, your U of A student ID number, and a return mailing address. If the form has other required documentation (e.g. void cheque for requesting automatic deposit), that must be mailed in as well.

Completed forms will be mailed by regular post. Forms will be faxed only if no extraneous documentation is required, and a fax number is provided.

Incomplete forms will not be processed, and will be returned to the student.