Students register using Bear Tracks, an interactive service for students and applicants.
Information on registration specific to graduate programs can be found on the Regulations of the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR) section of the Calendar, under Registration.
Further information on how to register can be found on the Office of the Registrar's website under Registration and Courses.
All students (both newly admitted and continuing) can view their enrollment date in Bear Tracks, located on the right side of the main page. This is the date and time at which you can begin to register in courses for those terms. Newly admitted students should contact their Department to confirm course requirements for their programs.
The following transactions not available through the system. Please consult your department. Forms are then submitted to FGSR for processing.
- Courses closed to web registration
- Registration in more than one degree program (for example, completing a master's degree and starting a doctoral degree program)
- Courses extra to the degree
- Audits extra to the degree
- Late registration
- Off-campus registration (including off-campus thesis)